Quality Control Specialist
South East Asia
You are a talented and passion driven individual who values working in a fast-growing environment, delivering high quality client-oriented services and collaborating with your peers.
You are a motivated, detailed oriented, have technical skills and energetic person who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic small-team environment. You learn quickly and are passionate about helping others.
Vincere.io is a SaaS cloud recruitment tool empowering the executive search and staffing agencies to recruit the best talent in 50+ countries spread across 5 continents.
You desire to be part of a fast-growing company and contribute to the mission of building the tool of choice of ambitious companies that everyday strive to enhance their daily recruitment operations.
You are oriented to grow and so are we: our customer base in the past 6 months have been growing significantly and are poised to even more growing by the end of 2017.
At Vincere we are passionate about what we do. As you are equally driven we are so we are looking forward to meet you to join us on this journey of rapid expansion.
What does it mean to be a Quality Control Specialist at Vincere?
As a Quality Control Specialist you will become part of our QC team to support our passionate Product Development Team with the Product testing.
You will be working with our development team to define the QC strategies thru a detailed but easy to follow test plans.
In performing your tasks you will work with a team of QC specialists by using a variety of testing tools, formats and learning the best practices that we follow.
You will be based in our Saigon office in Vietnam, working as part of a young, international team in one of Asia’s most dynamic cities.
With offices opening in the US and Australia in early 2018, this role is a natural stepping stone into either location for the right candidate.
What you get to do
Are you passionate about Testing and Quality Control Process ?
- Participate in all software development activities following Scrum methodology.
- Work closely with BA to review and clarify, understand requirement specifications.
- Work closely with developers and support them if possible to ensure work quality.
- Create, review and execute test cases to ensure functionality matches requirements.
- Ensure the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning, control testing operations and quality of the release.
- Report and verify bugs, evaluate serious levels and impacts of bugs in the system.
- Manage testing tasks and bugs using Jira
- Implement performance test, security test, smoke test, regression test, etc.
- Research new technologies and best practice in software testing, and share knowledge to team members
What We Need In You
- Graduated from College or University majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other IT-related fields.
- Good knowledge of Software Testing and Scrum methodologies
- At least 1 year’s experience as QC/Tester.
- Good logical thinking, design analysis and ability to read and understand requirements or specification.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and multitasking capabilities.
- Have experience in using database management system and knowledge about programming languages of Java, SQL, PHP is a plus.
- Good ability to research and quickly adapt to new technical methods.
- Careful, detail oriented, self-organised, responsible, enthusiastic, hardworking and able to work under high pressure both independently and within a team.
- Proactive to communicate with BA, Dev teams and other team members.
- Familiar with using management tools such as Jira, etc.
What’s on offer
- Flights, visas, accommodation and salary
- Proper onboarding to get you up to speed and collaborate with the team